Have you been to any charity shops? In UK, charity shops sangat famous. They are literally everywhere, widely scattered around this country. Examples are British Heart Foundation, RSPCA and Sue Ryder. Basically, they sell donated items people gave them. Although barang-barang diorang from donation, not necessarily all the stuffs are second hand. Ade yang new with tag lagi. I felt good rummaging through these shops. It satisfies my shopping impulse and the idea of spending my money that will surely help the needy is awesome. And its cheap too!!
The latest item that I bought are:
This is a table cloth. A plain beige, thick cotton and quite large. Only £2.99
These are plate mats. Very glittery and glamorous-looking. I just couldn't let anyone else buy them. For the set of 7 I got it with the price of £2.99
And below is a cute vase? well i want to use it as a vase anyways. Got if for £1.50
So, with only £7.50, I managed to get three items that usually gonna cost me more. The place mats alone usually costs more than £20 for a set. The cheapest table cloth with quite thick material pun about £7. and the vase, well, i haven't bought any vase recently. The only vase that I got at home is a very plain one, pun was bought at £4. So, totally worth it.
Im just sad that I didn't get the chance to go to car boot sale anymore these days.
Itu je. ta~
No comments:
Post a Comment