These are the moments that I surely miss the most when I go abroad. Sorry for going without your fully-hearted bless.
1. I would miss your smell. You know you got your own smell right. I know you will never ever trust me. Wek. Well, it's not that bad okay. As a matter of fact, the smell is very pleasant and addictive. Sniff sniff. Sorry.
2. I would miss studying with you in the library. Well. I know its holidays and it is a no-book-please period but it's not wrong to miss the moments aite? :)
3. I would miss seeing you with your iphone. Certainly it annoys me to see you playing with your phone; checking e-maill, messages, facebook, e-bay, etc, when you are with me but it is fun though to see you doing that. It is endearing.
4. I would miss waking you up in the morning and wishing you good night before I sleep everyday. Yes. I would really really really miss this. I never care and get bored that you never woke up everytime I rang you every morning. Sometimes I pissed off because you are such a sleepyhead. Even worse than me ok (a Snorlax) ! But it's fun to have somebody to mess up with. Haha
5. I would miss walking with you everyday. We walk together like e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y. I would miss that.
This is for now.
I hope you would always remember me in every prayer of yours.
3 comments:
bertuahnye jd mr.you-know-who-you-are. goodluck in spain.
-youknowwhoami-
wah efi jiwangggggg~
:D
bertuahkan die, hardisk.wek
haha.anish.malu la....
Post a Comment