I really hate it when I have to quarrel with my father. I don't understand why he is being so selfish and acted like he care but he actually don't. What he did, telling my mom things that might throw angry dispute between me and my mom, is seriously childish. My trust towards him is getting level zero. I really feel back-stabbed. I wonder why my father has the guts to do something like that to me just to make himself somewhat better? Maybe he thinks he could be a better father when he caged me in his deadly house? I know it is wrong to feel like this. But after all these years, with what he had done to the family, I have been too patient with him. And now, I can't take it anymore. It is so unforgiven. Maybe time will heal. But what I am dead sure now, I am not ready to see him in this near future. Maybe after next couple of years.
I hate it when I cried because my eyes get really red and puffy. I can barely open them now. T_T

3 comments:
be strong efi...
sabar ye.anggap ni sume dugaan.i know you can get through all of these in no time.sabar eh.nati org g melaka kite jenjalan =)
@ areen: thank u. lame nye kite x contct...
@hardisk: thank u lagi skali sbb alwiz support sy. huhu. welcome to melaka <3
Post a Comment