Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a year older, a year wiser

Salam



Despite from falling sick in the middle of the week, with tonnes of assignments and full 9-5 timetable everyday, I still feel like blogging. hehe. Wish me to get well soon. I hate having flu. It made me partially blind as I commonly have blurred vision as well. Not to mention the clown nose. Ok. Enough with that.

Actually I just finished my Personal and Professional Development class. A reeaalllly boring class that has lots of discussion and reflection about ourselves mostly. But sometimes the topic was really interesting though and worth to spend almost one hour discussing about it. 

Oh yes! What I wanna say in this entry is actually the feeling that somehow I think I'm improving myself. =p Yup. Compared to last year, my hatred towards this class is much bigger. I even feel sick thinking that I am going to be in the class. And I can literally feel somebody pinching my gut everytime I sit in there. And obviously, I prefer myself to be silent unless I really have to speak. huhu. Such a loser am I. The reason is plenty. Malas nak cerita one by one by I guess most of us can understand the feeling of being an alien. ke x tahu? haha. Learn!

Well well. Now, I am more comfortable being surrounded by locals, although sometimes their tongue still was too berbelit that I can't even hear and understand most of the things coming out of their mouth. But, seriously, not much of their saying is so important that its gonna be in the exam =p hahahhaa. Diorang pun pandai jugak merepek. Seriously. No kidding. One of my classmates boleh merepek banyak gila dalam 15 minit presentation. haha. 

Nevertheless, the biggest room is always the room of improvement. So, still kene improve lagi! Anda boleh! hehe

p/s: gamba tiada kene mene dengan tajuk. Cuma Chuck Bass sangat lah mencairkan dalam GG Season 4. Ok. Lagha. i know. Tapi susa nak resist. :( Ampun


Regards
efi xx

No comments:

Recent Comments

Introduction

Pages - Menu

Recent Posts

Popular Posts