Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Comments
Introduction
Pages - Menu
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
-
Dear you-know-who-you-are, These are the moments that I surely miss the most when I go abroad. Sorry for going without your fully-hearted bl...
-
salam I really hate it when I have to quarrel with my father. I don't understand why he is being so selfish and acted like he care bu...
-
There is a girl. She falls in love with a person. She tries to give her best to love him with her full heart. But the thing is the guy never...
-
Salam I've deactivated my facebook account. After all I can remember is my 24 hours a day are filled with news from facebook. So, why I...
-
it is the symbol of purity and innocence p/s: It is said that white lily is linked to Juno, the queen of gods in Roman mythology...
-
Salam people "I need a your shoulder S" Dah habis semuanya for term 1. like semuanya! I'm done. sangat bersyukur and happy...
-
A month full of bless Definition of Ramadhan: Muslims do not eat or drink, from dawn to sunset. to learn patience , modesty and spirituali...
-
Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, n...
-
salam rase mcm nk mengarut.sori blog. nobody wants to hear me. only you. ade satu hari ni saya dengar kawan saya cerita die baru clash dgn b...
-
Salam and hi, Studying for finals is hard when you have internet within your reach. You may attempt to do online questions on your laptop ...
2 comments:
Eh i know Neil Gaiman. He's the author of the graveyard book.. tp blm baca lg..hehe
tp best la quotes dia ni.
Really? hehehe. erm. best quote die. something to ponder upon before making any drastic changes. hehe.
Post a Comment