Sunday, October 10, 2010

Work VS Love


 Will you ever trade your work with love?
Even if you love your work so much?


I am under pressure when people think being a doctor means sacrificing your family
you don't have time for them
you don't even get to see them frequently
but what the hack?
Is that mean that I cannot work in order to have a happy family?

I totally disagree with that
because for me, I won't trade my work for love
I am more than willing to grab every holidays I can ask for
I am willing to work extra hard like being a specialist to buy me more time with family

I will never trade my work with love
Family is always my priority
so people
Please don't judge female doctors
We are all like other women
We need love
We need family
They are the people that makes our life meaningful

Regards

No comments:

Recent Comments

Introduction

Pages - Menu

Recent Posts

Popular Posts