Competition is something that I really hate don't favour. It's a long time ago since I last compete myself with other person. Why? Because I see winning and losing doesn't really mean it is as it is. Even though one is a winner, it doesn't really mean he is a winner. So those the loser. I see this as 'rezeki and dugaan'. Both winner and loser menghadapi dugaan yg sama. Either the winner will become arrogant and proud or not , or the loser will lose the hope and give up or not.
I hate competing. And I hate myself being compared. People will either become intimidated with me, by which I really serious seriously don't like to, or, people will see me as small 'substance' that wont affect them much. Phew~ I don't like both. I want people to see me as it is. I am me. Please don't compare with other person. I will never become one you expect me to.
I have my own principles. I have my own views. I literally have all the emotions of the world that either will destruct me or allow me to emphatize every single thing; alive or not. I do what I think is right. Or even it is wrong, I try to subdue my nafsu to do 'em. I force myself to behave, to become a good person. And if to you, I am not. That is the prove that you are making judgement of me. Haven't you heard, " serendah-rendah ukhwah ialah dengan berlapang dada?" So, maybe you should really figure out how to destroy your bad assumption to other people and by the time you did that, you are the most noble person I have ever known.
Ok. Melalut. Back to the topic. Ada apa dengan competition? I don't like it so please don't do that to me. I am not a competitor. I am a friend. Even one is my best person, just DON'T compare me with him. Got that? Thank you :)
p/s: Sorry. Blame the PMS
Regards
Regards
No comments:
Post a Comment