Salam
feels like fireworks :p (bonfire night scene)
After all the hard weeks before exam, finally you manage to finish it. Then what?! Ugh. That is what happening to me. Even though I know I have lots of thing to sort out but haha, I am way too blur right now to do anything. hmmm..Maybe while writing this post I can sort my life back to normal. So, what do I have to do after this ye?
1. Go swimming! In winter. Must be a memorable one. ngeee~
2. Tomorrow, go daurah at Rochdale. InsyaAllah.
3. Supposely, I have to send NISE invitation letters to all university. (Must do) and yes. Organise the last meeting before Christmas holidays.
4. Get ready to kick start my gear for SSC. weeehuuuuu. Gonna rock the SSC (big yeay)
5.Shopping Shopping Shopping. I haven't shopped for at least one and a half months da. Sob. Even I don't have enough comfy and warm socks to wear. How pathetic!
6. Preparation for Amsterdam holidays. Make appropriate research of places-must-go, things-to-do, what-to-eat and bla bla. hmmm. Suddenly I just remembered, where do I put the booking confirmation e-mail eh? oh prepare for winter retreat juge.
7. Taking pictures and make video!! omg! a Big must do. Ruginya tak amik gamba lagiiii. snow snoww please turun lagi. sukenyeee snow.
Ok. I think that is enough for now. Long list dah. hehe.
What else...? hmmm. I really want to sleep well. Sekarang dah ada masalah tidur. Peliknye lah untuk efi yang snorlax ni. Since exam aritu dah dapat syndrome ni. Hope sangat boleh tidur elok2 tonite. Out of nowhere, nak tanya anda yang baca, pernah tak rasa serba salah dalam buat decision? Nak pilih plan A, tapi dah buat plan B dulu. Tapi plan A lagi elok, even though plan B lagi penting. Plan A pulak dah banyak kali tertangguh, tapi plan B pun dah lama sangat tertangguh. ok. Keling gile ayat. Whatever it is, overall, saya pening dengan rasa bersalah membuat decision memilih plan A or plan B. wuuuuu. Can't I just do both at one time??
Regards,
efi

No comments:
Post a Comment