*hanya sebagai hiasan
Stress. Stress. Stress. I can feel the tension in my vein. Sometimes I can feel the blood rush through out my whole body every time I tried to swallow the anger and hatred. Wishing they could subdued inside me forever. I don't need them in order to sort this kind of thing. Sigh. I have the potential to get hypertension one day I guess. *Pray hard.
Because of that, I really feel like buying airline ticket for this winter. Sigh again. I feel the need to get out of this mess and do something that can make me happy and somehow relieve. One must wonder why I like to travel instead of doing other therapies like shopping whatsoever. Haha. Seriously, me also don't know. Being in other places, by which specifically, places I never been with alien-speaking language and disastrous weather always comforted me in a special kind of way. The feeling of being in a foreign place with new faces makes me feel like a brand new person. Like a newborn me walking, searching, and seeing new world. I gain a better control of myself immediately at the moment I landed to those alien land. Huhu. efi is talking crap noww.
So, you! you-know-who-you-are. Help me to pick out our next destination this winter. It better be good. Thank you for your support okay. You are my best man forever!!
Regards

No comments:
Post a Comment