Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chance

Salam

Looking at people's statuses on facebook always made me think. Whether it is a good assumption or bad, I always think what the people might be facing at that time.

Today, I look at one of my friend's status, she said alhamdulillah with the results she just received from university. However, she commented on her friend's congratulatory with, "whether it went well or unwell, its up to us on how we interpreted the results." I doubt she could be failing her exam, however, seeing it as a way on how Allah showed His love to her. She must be crying in the inside, but she knew that everything happens for reason, thus, she shall not give up!

"Tidaklah kamu dikatakan sebagai orang yang beriman selagi kamu tidak diuji."

"Di sebalik setiap kesusahan akan datang kemudahan di kemudiannya."

And today, I feel sayu, and terharu dengan ketenangan yang diberikanNya. Dengan semua kemudahan yang diberikanNya kepada aku...daripada mudahnya perjalanan pulang ke Malaysia dari UK, ke keputusan peperiksaan yang agak cemerlang dan betapa mudahnya aku untuk mengikat pertunanganku membuatkan aku rasa bersalah kerana terlupa untuk bersyukur. 

Ya Allah, terima kasih ya Allah. 

efi

No comments:

Recent Comments

Introduction

Pages - Menu

Recent Posts

Popular Posts