Monday, January 3, 2011

Do I have to wait?

Salam

The answer is NO. Because I am damn sure with what I want and I know what is good and what is bad. I choose to be good. I choose to be a faithful and obedient server of Allah, and what I always get is rejection. So do I have to wait until the rejection turned into a grant? And all the while of waiting, I do more sins and become a bad person, would that be better? I think I am not.

So, I have to stick with this. I choose my faith. Instead of waiting, I might just have to open my options. Who knows there is actually other better opportunity for me? Who is ready to guide and lead me.

So, NO thanks. I am not going to wait anymore. I am more valuable than that.

Regards

No comments:

Recent Comments

Introduction

Pages - Menu

Recent Posts

Popular Posts