Salam wbt
Long time since I last wrote. More than 6 months I guess. wawawa. What inspire me to write my blog today is because of my appraisal that just happened last evening. I was appraised by Sue Whittle, the kind yet strict lady, from BMS department. She was ohh-kay la jugak, not so bad. She asked me questions in a nice way. As a result, I managed to control myself from laughing excessively or tremoring or merepek-ing through out the appraisal. I don't want to write anything about what happened in the appraisal, but I would like to highlight what she told me in the end of it.
She asked me whether I know "Progress File" or whether I know the existence of such programme in our university portal. Wahaha. Thank God I used to use it when I was in Y1. Now? Not anymore due to my super laziness and my addiction playing games + sleeping whenever I have 'leisure' time. Then, she started to explain about the importance to do reflection. It is not just about reminiscing or remembering what had happened to us, but to recognize our feelings, what had gone well or what could be improved in the next future. At that time, I admit, I was like "uh-oh". I knew that already. XD
However, when she started to explain about how she reflected the difficulties that happened to her all through her career, it started to kick some sense. I like it when she said that some people avoid thinking about bad things that had happened to them as a mechanism to not get upset. Or some people might think about the issue too much (sambil letak tangan in front of her face) until they cannot think properly how to handle it and get very-very upset about it. I admit that is true. It happened to me. Sometimes, I just don't want to think about the bad things I have done in hospitals and tried to forget about it. And sometimes, I cried like h*&^ because I feel like a loser when I was not able to perform like others.
Well, if I was able to reflect on myself and make notes on my weakness and list the things that should be improved, I must get to be a better person by time. Not just that, I can ensure that my mental health is okay too. I must hardly get depressed if I just face all my problems without thinking about running from them. haha. That is me. I like to run away, far-far away from my problems. wuhu.
Ok that is all for now. Let's study guys!
efi
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Comments
Introduction
Pages - Menu
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
-
Assalammualaikum n hi, Last summer, my husband and I went to Greece. It was an exciting trip and rasa rugi pulak kalau tak tulis tempat-t...
-
Dear you-know-who-you-are, These are the moments that I surely miss the most when I go abroad. Sorry for going without your fully-hearted bl...
-
There is a girl. She falls in love with a person. She tries to give her best to love him with her full heart. But the thing is the guy never...
-
Salam I've deactivated my facebook account. After all I can remember is my 24 hours a day are filled with news from facebook. So, why I...
-
salam I really hate it when I have to quarrel with my father. I don't understand why he is being so selfish and acted like he care bu...
-
Salam people "I need a your shoulder S" Dah habis semuanya for term 1. like semuanya! I'm done. sangat bersyukur and happy...
-
Salam and hi, Studying for finals is hard when you have internet within your reach. You may attempt to do online questions on your laptop ...
-
it is the symbol of purity and innocence p/s: It is said that white lily is linked to Juno, the queen of gods in Roman mythology...
-
Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, n...
-
A month full of bless Definition of Ramadhan: Muslims do not eat or drink, from dawn to sunset. to learn patience , modesty and spirituali...
No comments:
Post a Comment