Friday, May 21, 2010

only god knows

Tell me..
who didn't want a perfect wedding in their life?
...didn't want a perfect soul mate for them?
...didn't want a nice house?
...didn't want a superb job?
...didn't want pretty kids?
...didn't want perfect holidays for vacation?
...didn't want gorgeous house?
...didn't want magnificent wardrobe and shoes and bags and the list goes onnn....?

Tell me?
Nobody does.
Even I will admit that I want it all

But

If things doesn't happen to be that way
I guess...
It is what they call FATE
And
What you have to do is you have to accept it
Every cloud has a silver lining

So, live it and love it

efi, xx

2 comments:

hardisk said...

you can do it :)

imaaaanj said...

salam efi :)

suke post ni. hehe. insyaAllah, everything happens for a reason. Allah sediakan syurga dan segala isinya utk org yg bersabar dengan ujian. bertuahnya kita yg beriman berbanding mereka yang tak, kan?

so for everything, it comes with alhamdulillah

Allah loves u sweetie :)

keep writing efi! ;)

Recent Comments

Introduction

Pages - Menu

Recent Posts

Popular Posts